Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer in the FinancialForce development team, you will be involved in the technical design, development and testing of integrations between FinancialForce.com applications using ERP. You will develop, enhance and maintain software in accordance with the Force.com best practices as specified by Salesforce.com.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with an IT, Computer Sciences or related degree. New graduates who can demonstrate the right aptitude, skills and enthusiasm will be considered.
Your role will include designing, coding, testing, debugging and performance analysis of cloud-based applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
You will be developing high quality code that will be rolled out to hundreds of prospective customers.
- The development, enhancement and maintenance of an infrastructure to support automation of Product Portfolio wide integration testing.
- This may also require, working with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and Technical Architect to develop software integrations from a set of requirements using the SCRUM methodology.
- To ensure auto tests continue to pass, always fixing them as needed.
- To execute the automated tests against the deliverable code and raise incidents using fault management tools.
- Working within a SCRUM team collaboratively.
- Working within a framework of published standards and practices within the company.
- The development of high quality software within agreed timescales.
- Support of the operational business through adoption of new technologies and development of adhoc prototypes.
- Smooth throughput of various planned and unanticipated issues arising during the development phases.
- Supporting the SCRUM release planning and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work Influence process improvement."
- Skilled at analysing and solving problems
- Understanding of application architecture principles
- Experience in OO programming
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate clearly about ideas & designs both verbally and in writing
- Resourcefulness in getting over problems and establishing clarity
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
Nice to Have
- Understanding of data integration and web services
- Experience developing Java or C# or any OO language
- Experience developing on Force.com would be beneficial
- Managing time and projects
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Generous Holidays
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Company Pension
- Free Laptop
- Social Events
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Advent International, Salesforce Ventures and Technology Crossover Ventures.