Contract Software Engineer
Kinectify is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Contractor with experience building large scale, distributed, enterprise SaaS applications to join our team. We are a cloud-only company using leading-edge technology to deliver the next generation of Anti-Money Laundering solutions, and we are looking for an agile professional that is looking to join a fast-paced startup building high-efficiency, secure applications on the cloud.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Build and test software in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like C#, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Functions, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with REST, Angular, Redux, MSTest, and Karma
- Excellent salary -- $25-40/hr depending on experience
- Equity in a fast-growing, mature start-up
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible, Remote work environment
- Company Paid training
Kinectify is an AML risk management technology company. Our modern AML platform empowers clients to efficiently manage their risk with real-time intelligence so they can focus on growing their businesses instead of being bogged down by compliance. By connecting AML data in one platform, we break down silos, eliminate blind spots, and surface insights.