Performance Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager owns (with overall direction from Director of Marketing) strategy and execution of paid channels including search, social, content marketing and display, as well as owned channels to drive growth at Treehouse. We are looking for a candidate with experience in managing end-to-end campaigns, setting up tests, deriving insights and using them to optimize marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will support all paid and owned acquisition channels and will focus primarily on evaluating and executing initiatives across various channels for both our B2B and Consumer products. This is a complete marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth.
As a leader of the Performance Marketing team, you will coordinate and own cross-channel campaigns and strategies to enhance customer experience and new customer experience. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team as well as our finance, analytics, product, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
We’re looking for someone who can take daily, monthly and annual goals and deliver effectively using all channels and resources available. This role will work directly with supporting agencies to direct testing plans, and drive efficiency of paid campaigns. The Performance Marketing Manager will lead a team focused on improving our owned and organic channels and will own the campaign calendar while working with other members of the Marketing team to execute and deliver results.
- Create and maintain the marketing team campaign calendar and testing roadmap
- Develop and execute a cross-channel approach for marketing campaigns
- Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights
- Collaborate with brand and design team members to create and maintain a creative testing pipeline to come up with new creatives
- Ideate and execute on new program initiatives to drive immediate and sustainable growth
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive new initiatives
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch
- Develop marketing plans, positioning, and asset creation
- Develop clear consumer messaging for key product rollouts
- Tell relatable stories and develop original angles that showcase the value of our product
- Own acquisition-based content strategy and goals
- Drive and direct creative strategy and deliverables for multi-channel awareness campaigns
- 5+ years experience leading growth marketing campaigns across various platforms
- Experience delivering both consumer and B2B campaigns
- 2+ years of professional experience as a people manager
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Analytics, and Mode Analytics
- SQL experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A passion for education and solving problems
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in a team-centered, flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Healthcare: Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- PTO: 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, and 1 week off in late December
- Retirement: 401(k) contribution match - Dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your salary
- Continued Learning: $1,500 annual education budget (conferences, books, classes, etc.)
- Friends & Family: Share Treehouse learning with the ones you love ($1,000 annual value)
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Allowance
Treehouse is an online technology school that has helped over 850,000 students. Our Mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. We transform normal folks into great developers and designers and then we help companies hire them successfully.
We believe in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, and we are proud to serve Students of all colors, ages, genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to have the diversity of our team match the diversity of America.