Digital Marketing Specialist (Content)
Do you have an interest in helping bring affordable tech education to people everywhere? Do you want to work with a driven and creative team whose work and impact spans the globe? Do you like dog-friendly offices?
Treehouse is looking for a creative, motivated, and analytical digital marketing specialist with a strong background in social and content marketing. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience running content and social marketing campaigns tailored to a range of personas for both B2C and B2B product lines. The person hired for this role will be responsible for growing the Treehouse business across all owned channels, and coordinating with other members of the marketing team to complement strategy and work. They will be familiar with a range of social reporting and optimization tools.
- Growing, monitoring and optimizing our social and owned acquisition channels
- Building and contributing content to additional owned marketing channels, including our blog
- Translating top-level campaign ideas, creatives, and messaging into effective social campaigns
- Working to traffic valuable marketing data and insights among Marketing team members and wider Treehouse team
- Working with our in-house production team to create effective YouTube videos for customer acquisition
- Creating multivariate ad sets that improve conversion rates and deliver messaging insights that can be integrated into other sales touch points across the company
- Social and content marketing experience for a large or recurring revenue business
- Command of social reporting and attribution tracking
- Ability to create and manage an actionable scorecard for content performance
- Deep knowledge of owned content platforms, including: blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others
- Experience with data exploration and discovery tools like Google Analytics, Mode, and others
- Creative, curious and competitive approach to revenue growth
- Proven ability to deliver on a deadline and work in a fast-moving environment
- Experience working on a cross-functional team and contributing to all aspects of Marketing campaigns
- A track record of working on behalf of brands that are making a positive and measurable impact on the world around them
The Treehouse revenue team is centered around our values. The person in this role will demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Build Trust
- Don’t Quit
- Discipline = Freedom
- Learning Fast > Being Right
- Know Your Numbers
- Triple-Click Your Numbers
- Know Your Inputs and Commit Daily
- Be Transparent with Numbers
- Get Better
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in a team-centered, flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Healthcare: Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- PTO: 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, and 1 week off in late December
- Retirement: 401(k) contribution match - Dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your salary
- Continued Learning: $1,500 annual education budget (conferences, books, classes, etc.)
- Friends & Family: Share Treehouse learning with the ones you love
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Allowance
Treehouse is an online technology school that has helped over 850,000 students. Our Mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. We transform normal folks into great developers and designers and then we help companies hire them successfully.
We believe in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, and we are proud to serve Students of all colors, ages, genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to have the diversity of our team match the diversity of the United States.
Come join us and do the best, most meaningful work of your career.