As an Account Executive on the Treehouse Revenue team, you’ll partner with our team to effectively represent the Treehouse mission and value proposition while helping businesses understand our TalentPath program.
Your main objective is to develop new business for TalentPath, and ultimately, drive-to-close target accounts to meet and exceed quotas. In this role, you’ll get to connect with industry leaders, change makers, and high profile companies to help them hit their hiring plans and create more diverse teams.
We need you on the front-lines of helping companies solve problems and create new opportunities. Your experience, grit, and point of view to help us build a better sales team, invest in our customers and communities, and help Treehouse expand our reach.
- Find, develop, and qualify sales opportunities within our target audience across various companies and industries
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to research companies, develop leads, and create target accounts
- Provide input and customer feedback to Treehouse product team on improvements to the TalentPath program
- As a Treehouse ambassador, promote our mission to provide opportunities in tech to historically oppressed people within our communities
- Conduct presentations to prospects and decision makers, and manage the lifecycle of the sales process from qualification through closing
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and identify areas for account growth post-sale
- Communicate effectively via phone, email, social media, and in-person
- Proven track record of growing a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Experience selling to Director - C-level and decision makers highly preferred
- Desire to work with clients focused on equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Up-beat, positive demeanor with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills and thorough follow-through
- Strong desire to continually grow and learn
- Experience with CRM and sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, or similar) highly preferred
- Experience in non-profit sector fundraising a plus but not required
- Comfortable with Outbound sales (attending in person events, cold outreach via campaigns, building book of business, and generating leads)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- You should be hungry to learn and willing to be creative
- Have the desire to be on a high-functioning, fast-paced sales team
- You should be transparent, honest, and willing to fail hard and fail fast
- Be resilient - sales can be tough, and you’ll hear ’no’ a lot
- Have a drive to work for a company that is on the front-lines of solving problems and creating new opportunities
- You should want to dismantle the system for those who have historically been boxed out of tech
- Be positive, willing to work HARD, and be a part of a team that is built on trust!
- If you have an established book of business, this will be a huge advantage for you!
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in a team-centered, flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Healthcare: Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- PTO: 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, and 1 week off in late December
- Retirement: 401(k) contribution match - Dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your salary
- Continued Learning: $1,500 annual education budget (conferences, books, classes, etc.)
- Friends & Family: Share Treehouse learning with the ones you love
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Allowance
At Treehouse, our mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. As an online school that has taught over 850,000 students about programming and design, we partner with companies to help them hit their hiring plans and create more diverse teams.
Diversity is key to our team members and students. Our diverse backgrounds make us better, stronger, and more innovative. We believe in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, and we are proud to serve Students of all colors, ages, genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to have the diversity of our team match the diversity of America.
Come join us and do the best, most meaningful work of your career.