Apprentice Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Treehouse Revenue team has an exciting Sales Development Representative Apprenticeship opportunity! We’re looking for individuals who are eager to learn, and gain experience in tech, online education, and develop skills in sales.
The Treehouse apprenticeship is a 3-month full-time paid program that is designed to provide apprentices with valuable first-hand experience on our Revenue Team.
A successful apprentice will convert into a salaried employee with full benefits - and best of all, will be working on a vibrant, and exciting team doing work that is important for both customers and the community.
During this 3-months, you’ll be actively participating in activities to learn sales and business development, focusing on connecting our Account Executives with new prospects and drive revenue goals. This will be done via targeted emails, LinkedIn correspondence, and any creative means necessary.
You'll be mentored by the Treehouse team along the way - we want to help you build your career by empowering you with the tools you need to get there. This incredible opportunity will also help you grow your personal brand, build valuable communication and outreach skills, as well as giving you the chance to connect with industry leaders and change-makers.
- You should be hungry to learn, and willing to be creative
- Have the desire to be on a high-functioning, fast-paced sales team
- You should be transparent, honest, and willing to fail hard and fast
- Demonstrate GRIT
- Be comfortable reaching out to companies and starting conversations with people you don’t know in support of our goals
- Be resilient - sales can be hard, and you’ll hear ’no’ a lot
- Have a drive to work for a company that is on the front-lines of solving problems and creating new opportunities
- You should want to dismantle the system for those who have historically been boxed out of tech
- Be positive, willing to work HARD, and be a part of a team that is built on trust!
- Have basic computer skills, and potentially some background in customer service or customer facing role
Apprentices are paid $15 an hour with the expectation that after successfully completing the apprenticeship, they will be offered a competitive full-time salary and benefits.
After successfully completing the apprenticeship, you will be eligible for:
- Healthcare: Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- PTO: 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, and 1 week off in late December
- Retirement: 401(k) contribution match - Dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your salary
- Continued Learning: $1,500 annual education budget (conferences, books, classes, etc.)
- Friends & Family: Share Treehouse learning with the ones you love
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Allowance
At Treehouse, our mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. As an online school that has taught over 850,000 students about programming and design, we partner with companies to help them hit their hiring plans and create more diverse teams.
Diversity is key to our team members and students. Our diverse backgrounds make us better, stronger, and more innovative. We believe in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, and we are proud to serve Students of all colors, ages, genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to have the diversity of our team match the diversity of America.
Come join us and do the best, most meaningful work of your career.