This course will be retired on September 13, 2021. We recommend "Introduction to Design Systems" for up-to-date content.
Building the Filters12:13 with Nick Pettit
Now that we have a side sheet in place, let's start adding some filters to it. When we're done there, we can start working on interactivity and hook up the prototype.
Resources and Documentation
- Google Material Design - Side Sheets - Specs
- Google Material Design - The Type System
- Google Material Design - Sliders
- Google Material Design - Lists
- Google Material Design - Selection Controls
- Material Design UI Kit for Adobe XD - This compressed zip file contains a UI kit for Google Material Design created in Adobe XD. It also includes the initial wireframe created in Adobe XD as well as sample photos that are used in the project.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up