Conclusion0:50 with Alena Holligan
PHP offers many functions, features and options when it comes to reading, writing and parsing files. Practice what you've learned. Expand upon the project from this course to make it your own. Challenge yourself with something you enjoy, so you have fun and keep learning.
Download: File Handling Cheat Sheet
Three Methods for Interacting with Files
- Open a connection to the file and handle it line by line before closing it.
- Work with the entire file as a single string.
- Work with the entire file as an object or array.
Ideas for Expanding the Project
- Change the look and feel to match your own style.
- Share your own recommendations.
- Change the type of things you recommend.
- Tie this into your other hobbies by sharing YouTube videos, photos, Yarn projects, etc.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up