Discover8:01 with May Kim
Understanding the user is one of the most important aspects of product design. Empathetic research is a process informed by deep qualitative data rather than statistical data. It focuses on people rather than technology, and it requires understanding and empathizing with them.
Design Project: Synthesize insights from researching Craigslist customers and create insight statements.
Access the project files in the
- A Process for Empathetic Product Design by Jon Kolko
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods by Christopher Rohrer
- Asking the right questions during user research, interviews and testing by Fabricio Teixeira
- 3 questions you should never ask in a user interview by Andrew Coyle
- 10 Tips For Conducting Better Mobile User Interviews by Proto.io
- A Guide to Personas by Ben Ralph
- Learn UX Research Methods with GIFs by Ksenia Sternina
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up