Social Strategy3:07 with Dan Gorgone
Before you jump into any social network, it's important to have a strategy. Figuring out what you want to accomplish on each one is important because not all networks are created equal. An effective social strategy requires consistency across platforms and dedication to your goals.
Things to Consider
- What specific business-related goals are you trying to accomplish through your social media efforts? How are you trying to reach these goals?
- If your company is present on more than one social network, do you have the same name and branding on each one?
- Do you post the exact same content across multiple networks? If so, is there a way you can alter your content to better fit each one?
- Do you have a content calendar for posting to each social networks? If not, how do you decide when and what to post?
- How do you know if people came to your site through social networks? Do you have stats that show this data?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up