Browsers, Devices, and Apps2:31 with Dan Gorgone
One assumption we cannot make about our business website is that it will be viewed by everyone the same way on the same browser on the same device. Business owners have a responsibility - and a challenge - of providing a solid experience no matter how the user sees it, so we must anticipate these different experiences and plan accordingly.
Things to Consider
- Have you viewed your site on multiple browsers, such as Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.?
- Have you viewed your site on multiple devices, such as laptops, phones, and tablets?
- Does your company have a mobile app? If so, is it available for iOS and Android?
- Does your company have a mobile website? If so, how does it differ from your regular website?
- Is your website responsive?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up