Intro to OOP4:38 with Megan Amendola
Recall what oop is.
- OOP = Object-Oriented Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming = a way of structuring your code into groups of properties and behaviors
Example Object: Car
- 4 wheels
- 2 doors
Here are the Python docs about each of these objects. It's a good habit to check out the documentation and start getting used to reading about how things work.
Things I’ve interacted with today:
- Properties: 2 eyes, 2 ears, tail
- Behaviors: fetch, bark, whine, wag tail
- Properties: buttons, door, racks, light
- Behaviors: heating, timer, light on/off
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up