Bummer! This is just a preview. You need to be signed in with a Pro account to view the entire video.
What is a Design Pattern?3:15 with Bjorn Chambless
Design patterns are conceptual tools for solving complex software problems. We’ll be discussing ones that appear in Cocoa, but they exist in all programming languages and some span multiple languages.
- "Software Design Pattern” entry in Wikipedia
- Cocoa Design Patterns by Erik Buck and Donald Yacktman
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
Ray Wenderlich: iOS Design Patterns by Eli Ganem
LLDB Quick Start Guide
- “Computer Architecture” entry on Wikipedia
- “Assembly Language” entry on Wikipedia
- “The C Programming Language” by Kernighan and Ritchie
“Robotics” entry in Wikipedia
- “Cocoa” entry in Wikipedia
- Model-View-Controller - Apple Developer
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up