Phases1:25 with Devin O'Bryan
The first place we’ll start when mapping a user journey are the phases of their journey.
User Journeys - The Beginner's Guide, by Chris Mears
- The UX Review explores when, why, and how to document a user’s journey.
From Touchpoints to Journeys: Seeing the World as Customers Do, By Nicolas Maechler, Kevin Neher, and Robert Park
- Customer Touchpoints vs Overall Journey
Customer Journey Maps - Walking a Mile in Your Customer’s Shoes By Ditte Mortenson
- Interaction Design Foundation’s take on User Journeys
7 Steps to Understanding User Behavior: A Deep Dive, by Adam Fard
- Understanding user behavior is key to finding out how users interact with your product.
The Scientific Approach to Designing for Behavior Change, by Kristen Berman and Dr. June Park John
- There’s a gap between what consumers say they’ll do and what they actually do. How do we bridge this gap and design products based on actual consumer behavior?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up