Bummer! This is just a preview. You need to be signed in with a Basic account to view the entire video.
You have created a library application and ensured it is secure. What do you do next?
- Add or Change the messaging.
- Add additional authorization checks.
- Add more information to your books, such as category, isbn or cover image.
- Allow users to leave comments on books.
- Add an additional role that only allows users to vote, and maybe add comments, but not add books.
- Change the voting system to be 5 stars instead of up/down voting.
- Allow administrators to create users.
- Share your book voting site with friends and family and allow them to give you additional feature suggestions.
Congratulations, on building authentication and authorization for
Whether you build your own authentication in the future, or
use an existing resource, the skills and knowledge learned in this course,
will serve you well for keeping your data safe and secure.
Practice the new skills that you've learned by choosing from
some of the suggested enhancements in the notes associated with this video.
We've also included additional resources
to continue your exploration of this subject.
Authentication and authorization are key features of many applications.
Use the skills you've learned to take your apps to the next level,
as you have fun and keep learning.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up