You have created a library application and ensured it is secure. What do you do next?
- Add or Change the messaging.
- Add additional authorization checks.
- Add more information to your books, such as category, isbn or cover image.
- Allow users to leave comments on books.
- Add an additional role that only allows users to vote, and maybe add comments, but not add books.
- Change the voting system to be 5 stars instead of up/down voting.
- Allow administrators to create users.
- Share your book voting site with friends and family and allow them to give you additional feature suggestions.
Congratulations, on building authentication and authorization for 0:00 your application. 0:04 Whether you build your own authentication in the future, or 0:05 use an existing resource, the skills and knowledge learned in this course, 0:09 will serve you well for keeping your data safe and secure. 0:14 Practice the new skills that you've learned by choosing from 0:18 some of the suggested enhancements in the notes associated with this video. 0:21 We've also included additional resources 0:25 to continue your exploration of this subject. 0:28 Authentication and authorization are key features of many applications. 0:31 Use the skills you've learned to take your apps to the next level, 0:36 as you have fun and keep learning. 0:40
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up