Setting Goals5:10 with Nick Pettit
Going from a blank screen to a finished website can be daunting. What's the best way to get started, and what are the rest of the steps involved? Good designers don't immediately start creating color palettes or coding a web page. Instead, they start by learning the goals of the site.
Question Ideas for Stakeholders
- How important is this product launch to the company?
- How does this product connect with the company's brand?
- How does this product relate to other products the company has released in the past?
- What does success look like for this website?
- How is this website different than our competitors?
- What problem is the product solving for customers?
- How would you describe a typical customer?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up