Testing Your Code7:57 with Ryan Saul
Testing and programming go hand in hand. What we needed to do after creating the app, but before releasing it out to the world was test it.
Course Project: RSVP App: https://treehouse-projects.github.io/selenium-webdriver-intermediate/waits/app/index.html
Testers vs. QA Engineers:
- Testers perform test cases and look for defects.
- QA Engineers actively monitor practices and create/enforce processes to assure quality.
- Quality Assurance: Preventing mistakes and defects from occurring in a product.
- SQA (Software Quality Assurance): Monitoring the development process in software and testing to ensure that changes do what they are meant to without introducing a whole lot of new bugs.
- QA Engineer: Someone who works to assure software quality by using various testing methods and practices and has a say in the design and development process.
Introductory Programming Courses:
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up