Threat Model3:24 with Greg Stromire
Learn to create and apply a defensive framework used by security professionals in many industries. This video will explain how it's really just an extension of behaviors you already do.
- Threat Model -- A conceptual framework to identify assets and risks, possible mitigations, and optimizations.
- Actors -- The people, agencies, or devices involved in the threat model.
- Risks -- The vulnerabilities related to exposure or loss of assets.
- Assets -- The people, resources, or possessions you wish to protect.
- Mitigations -- The possible strategies for prevention or minimization of risk
- Breach -- An event where assets were lost or exposed, through failure of mitigations or other protections.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up