Typographic Hierarchy: Style, Weight, Size, and Position6:16 with Hope Armstrong
Typographic hierarchy is an extremely important element of web design. It helps guide readers through the content and its levels of importance. First, we’ll discuss how to create hierarchy through weight, size, and position.
- Type Study: Typographic Hierarchy, Frank Chimero
- Understanding Typographic Hierarchy, Jeremy Loyd
- Every Design Needs Three Levels of Typographic Hierarchy
- Web Design Experiments by Jen Simmons
- Staatliches Bauhaus example by Jen Simmons
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up