Handling Feedback as a UX Designer
26-minute Design WorkshopStart Workshop
About this Workshop
This workshop prepares new designers for handling feedback on their work in a diplomatic, effective, and professional manner.
What you'll learn
- Identify different types of feedback
- Evaluate feedback to determine if it is constructive or destructive; relevant or irrelevant.
- Prepare to receive feedback by getting into the right mindset
- Request feedback in a structured way
- Manage emotional response to negative feedback
- Identify the power of honing one's inner confidence
- Separate one's ego from one's work
- Recognize the importance of critiquing your own work
- Recognize the importance of active listening
- Prioritize feedback
Hope is a Senior Product Designer at Treehouse. Since 2009, she has worked in education, tech, finance, and non-profits. In her spare time, she advocates for sustainability and hangs out with her cats.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course videos.Sign up