95-minute Python WorkshopStart Workshop
About this Workshop
Dive into the basics of Python Sets! A set is an unordered collection of unique elements without duplicates. Elements are identified by membership rather than position.
This workshop will introduce you to how to create and manipulate sets as well as how to perform common set operations.
What you'll learn
- What is a set in Python
- When to use sets instead of lists or dictionaries
- Creating and manipulating Python sets
- Testing for membership of elements in a Python set
- Identifying the relationship between two Python sets
- Finding the union, intersection, difference, and symmetric difference of two or more Python sets
AJ is an instructor who truly believes that new skills offer people the chance to remake their lives.
Through code, AJ was able to transition from the restaurant industry to the Tech industry.
Now, AJ is happy to help people from all around the world learn coding skills at Treehouse!
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course videos.Sign up