Student Show & Tell with WordPress Themes, Practice Sites, and Portfolios10:45 with Craig Dennis
In this episode we look at a WordPress Theme and Practice site by Alejandro Narvaja and a Portfolio site created by Justin Olson.
- Deploy Your App with GitHub Pages
- CSS Grid Minesweeper
- Alejandro's Twitter Video
- Alejandro's GitHub
- Justin Olson's Porfolio
How to submit
We'd love to feature your projects on the Treehouse Show!
To share your projects with the Treehouse Show and inspire other students.
Send an email to email@example.com
- Your name and where you are from
- A photo of yourself and your work space
- A link to a project that you are working on, or are proud of that we can share
- And a short video introducing yourself and the project.
That video should answer these questions:
- How long have you been a Treehouse student?
- In less than 30 seconds, what is your project all about?
- What’s the biggest challenge with this project?
- What advice do you have for people trying to build something similar?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up