Welcome to the Treehouse Community

The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)

Looking to learn something new?

Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.

CSS CSS Layout Basics Controlling Layout with CSS Display Modes CSS Display Modes

Ken Truong
Ken Truong
2,912 Points

Elements that take up an entire line in a layout are called:?? I can't seem to find the answer to this question.

Elements that take up an entire line in a layout are called

1 Answer

Rochell Hill
Rochell Hill
10,677 Points

block elements.

MODERATOR EDIT: Moved Response from Comments Section to Answers.