Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community! While you're at it, check out some resources Treehouse students have shared here.
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
Hey, I am unable to paste the copied text into the third box. How to make the box a container?
When working with Adobe Illustrator, I can't turn the box into a container, so that the copied text is constrained to the size of the box.
- Copy your formatted text;
- select the Type Tool (shortcut T);
- point your mouse in any corner of the square, for example, left top;
- click once; (the square's color is going to change to white);
- delete the text standard (huge black letters);
- now, paste your formatted text (shortcut CMD + V)
I hope this tip helps you.