Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Looking to learn something new?
Pasan PremaratneTreehouse Teacher
QA for Swift Protocols Course
The next Swift course, Protocols, is due to go live on the 25th and I'd like to start a Student QA session on Thu, Jun 18 and finish on the 23rd.
If you're interested in getting early access to the course and putting it through its paces, please reply on this thread. If you are selected you'll receive an email on the 18th. Don't worry if you don't get selected. The Enhance a Weather App course will be out soon after and I'll be starting a student QA session for that next week.
Please don't post feedback from the QA on the forums, this could lead to confusion for students who don't have access to the course yet.
For QA feedback please reply to the email invitation. The kinds of feedback we require before launch are:
- Quizzes that don't make sense, are unclear, or have multiple possible answers.
- Code Challenges not working or don't make sense.
- Broken links in teacher's notes
- Missing Workspaces
- Reading the badge unlock e-mails
- Typos in Motion Graphics
- Missing project files
- Critical video errors, like incorrect text on screen, blank video, video missing or sound not working.
What we don't need:
- Proofreading the captions
- Detailed information about the quality of the videos (although this is helpful, and you're free to provide this level of detail if you wish, we are looking immediately for serious problems that we can fix before launch. You can give this sort of feedback in the "Content Feedback" form in the app.)
Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! Pasan, @pasanpr
P.S. There is a known bug when you do a course "In QA", once you complete a stage you have to go back to the course page to access the next stage, there's no continue button.
Caleb KleveterTreehouse Moderator 37,862 Points
I'm in! But what do you mean by 'Reading the badge unlock e-mails'?
Kevin Murphy24,380 Points
Hi Pasan, I'd be happy to help out with QA for the Enhancing a Weather App if need volunteers for that. Let me know if there is a separate thread otherwise, I'm in. Thanks!