Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
Dagur Freyr GuðbrandssonFront End Web Development Techdegree Student 2,379 Points
Stuck again - any advice
string language = Console.ReadLine("C# Rocks!");
Steven Parker218,639 Points
Here's some hints:
- ReadLine doesn't take any arguments
- you won't need to change the line that was provided, your new code will go after it
- you'll first need an "if" statement
- inside the code block of the "if" you'll need a Console.WriteLine
- WriteLine does take an argument