Welcome to the Treehouse Community

Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community! While you're at it, check out some resources Treehouse students have shared here.

Looking to learn something new?

Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.

Start your free trial

General Discussion

technical term of creating several pages within one html-site

Hey everybody!

What´s the technical term, or for which word i should look for here in treehouse or in the www, if i wonna create many sites within one html site, like here on the treehouse platform at the "notification"-section, where i can jump back and forth with the "Prev" and "Next" buttom"?!

1 Answer

Sreng Hong
Sreng Hong
15,083 Points

I think it's not a one html site. It's called a web application. By the way, I think Treehouse is written with Ruby on Rails. I suggest you should google and find out more about "how to build web application" and "Ruby on Rails". Good luck.