Continuing Your Journey1:38 with Alena Holligan
You've learned a lot on your programming journey, but it's just the beginning. This continuous learning, in my opinion, is one of the best parts about programming. Let me help you discover how rewarding programming can be. What are the next steps in YOUR journey?
- Add more grade levels.
- Create an associative array of grade number and name. Then use that array to write out the message instead.
- Add Teachers and sign the message. Try both the current grade and next grade.
- Make an array of students to loop through.
- Change which due dates are displayed.
- Show only task due within x # days
- Sort task by each of the differant fields.
- Add more fields types.
Concepts to Practice
- for loops
- foreach loops
- while loops
- if statement
- indexed arrays
- associative arrays
- adding, removing and manipulating array elements
- sorting arrays
Join the Beginning PHP for the next leg of your journey.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up