Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community!
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
I can't make the checkbox colored when clicked like in the video, could anyone help me on this?
Steven Parker228,025 Points
I noticed several differences between the snapshot code and the video, including:
- the checkboxes are inside the labels in the video
- the classes used on the labels and inputs differ from the video
- in the snapshot, all the labels are associated ("for") with the same checkbox
But none of those differences seem to have any bearing on color. So I'm guessing that perhaps:
- the color is a behavior of a specific browser, or
- the current version of Bootstrap differs from the one in the video in regard to checked color
Maybe someone else has another idea?