Welcome to the Treehouse Community

Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community!

Looking to learn something new?

Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.

Start your free trial

HTML Treehouse Club: HTML Publish a Story Introduction to Workspaces

hello ı cant find this how can ı write this '{}' on keyboard

q keyboard

2 Answers

Austin Whipple
Austin Whipple
29,725 Points

The braces (sometimes called curly brackets), usually share a keyboard key with square brackets: []


To type a brace, you'll want to hold shift and press the brace/bracket key of your choice.


but i solve problem using altgr with 7890 numbers where above of characters