Welcome to the Treehouse Community

The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)

Looking to learn something new?

Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.

JavaScript JavaScript Loops, Arrays and Objects Tracking Data Using Objects Accessing Object Properties

Vic Mercier
Vic Mercier
3,276 Points

How to do the curly braces!?

How to do the curly braces

3 Answers

Shift on [ or ] gives the curly braces {}. They are located right above enter on many keyboards.

You can also use an on screen keyboard by searching on your computers control panel.

Seth Kroger
Seth Kroger
56,404 Points

On a US keyboard the are Shift+[ and Shift+] which are just right of the P key and above the enter key. Other country's keyboard can vary a bit.

alt gr + 8 or 9