Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
Florentine Nganjon2,507 Points
how to resolve the challenge task please spend already hours on it and still no results.
alert("Hello Friends!"); console.log("learning is fun"), Document.write("h1").Thanks for visiting!
Steven Parker210,837 Points
Here's a few hints:
- you'll be adding to and not changing what is provided, but the "title" tags were changed
- the changed opening and closing tags don't match ("<coding>" and "</script>")
- also, "coding" is not a valid HTML tag name
- task 1 asks you to add code inside the <body> element, but the body element seems to have been removed!
- to complete task 1, you'll need to add
<script>tags with the proper syntax inside the <body> area