Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
Jennifer NordellTreehouse Teacher
Hi, Dario Preglej! I feel like there's not enough information to go on. This could be caused by any number of things including a bug in the REST client extension for VS Code.
I'd be interested to know:
- what HTTP response code is returned by the server (404, 500, etc)
- if there was a response code returned by the server
- if your
.envfile is set up properly and in the proper place
- do you have a GitHub repo where you are storing your work?
- If your Apache instance is running without problem
- If your MySQL instance is running without problem
- if your
php_error.logfile shows anything out of the ordinary
- does it only not work in the REST client or does it also fail when using Postman?
Let me know!