Treehouse is looking for a Marketing Designer in Portland, OR with demonstrated experience in building a strong brand, designing and implementing landing pages, and communicating well with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience overseeing the development and consistent application of brand guidelines, and building, testing, and maintaining customer acquisition landing pages. The person hired for this role will be comfortable in all areas of design work, including design for web, print, and various other marketing touchpoints. They will have a strong and compelling portfolio of previous work.
As a Marketing Designer at Treehouse, you will oversee the evolution of our brand and implement it across all touchpoints in the customer journey. You will deliver a high-volume of design work to enable the sales, marketing, and teaching teams to carry out their work effectively. You will be a part of a high-performing team of marketers, helping us grow our customer base and bottom-line.
The Marketing Designer is the design expert on the Marketing team - a team player that works in a highly collaborative marketing department and contributes to all acquisition efforts and campaigns. They are the steward for the company’s brand design and implementation. They are a self-starter who owns reporting on various Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s), and serve as a general resource on strategy for other marketing team members.
- Implements new brand identity for all pre-purchase customer interactions (web, social, printed collateral, and more)
- Creates effective landing pages that facilitate frictionless customer acquisition experiences
- Reports on key metrics (such as conversion rate, click-through rate, etc.) for all landing pages, and improves that rate according to OKRs.
- Implements relevant tracking technology to make informed decisions on customer behavior
- Implements tooling technology to landing pages (Eloqua, Salesforce, etc), and resolves issues as they arise
- Acts as subject matter liaison with the Engineering team, notably on creating landing pages in-app
- Ensures that all landing pages are performing according to Marketing strategy
- Executes all design needs for marketing, including ads, landing pages, collateral, sales presentations, and more
- Collaborates with other members of the team to generate effective and on-brand content
- Works with other specialists to ensure that they are able to report on their OKRs and Leading Indicators
- Socializes insights from their work to other members of the team, and complements work accordingly
- Contributes strategy and insights to other Marketing team members and staff
- 5-7 years of professional design experience, preferably in marketing design or related field
- Unique and compelling portfolio of previous design work, both digital and print
- Strong knowledge and command of standard design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc)
- Fluent in languages and frameworks required for developing for the web, including HTML, CSS, Ruby on Rails, and others
- A competitive passion for delivering high-quality customer experiences
- Capable of independently curating data to report on OKR’s
- Command of all Treehouse tooling (like Unbounce, Eloqua, and others), and eagerness to understand and command new tools when necessary
- Ability to independently lead a project to completion successfully
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong understanding of Treehouse brand and ability to translate to various contexts
- Understands various acquisition platforms and the role they play - e.g. Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to iterate and improve constantly
- Capable of translating campaigns across touchpoints
- Communicates deadlines and milestones on a regular basis
In addition to innovative, exciting and meaningful work, Treehouse team members enjoy:
- Health Care: Medical, dental and vision.
- Retirement: Company matches up to 6% of salary if elected. Fully vested from date of enrollment.
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flex Spending: Medical / Dependent Care
- Holidays: 9 paid holidays plus a 1-week shutdown in December
- PTO: 144 hours per year (accrued at 12 hours per month)
- Wellness allowance $125 per check to invest in items and activities that contribute to your overall wellness
- Education: Reimbursement of up to $1,500 per calendar year for expenses related to education
.... and more!
Our mission is to diversify the tech industry through accessible education and apprenticeship, unlocking the door to opportunity and empowering people to achieve their dreams.
We will do this by training and placing people from all backgrounds into apprenticeships. This will empower companies to invest in their neighborhoods, create balanced, diverse and inclusive teams, and support the livelihood of their local communities.
Join us, and you’ll play a part in serving and placing thousands of apprentices and raising their annual income significantly. This will create billions of dollars of generational wealth for hard-working families that have been locked out of the American dream.