Apprentice Customer Success Specialist (CSS)
The Treehouse Revenue Team is growing and we’re looking for an Apprentice Customer Success Specialist. The Treehouse apprenticeship program is a 3-month full-time paid developmental program that is designed to provide the apprentice with valuable firsthand experience with our Revenue Team.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to gain insight into customer relationship management within the tech and eLearning industry. We invest a lot of time into all of our apprentices in hopes that after their 3-month apprenticeship ends, they’ll be able to join our team full-time.
The Apprentice Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is responsible for working with new and existing customers to ensure that they are successful with Treehouse solutions. The Apprentice CSS will ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well-supported. The Apprentice CSS will maintain the relationship through the customer’s life cycle, and help renew and expand when applicable.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, and technical support.
- Serve as a trusted advisor delivering best practices and guidance to customers.
- Manage customer needs to ensure strong customer loyalty and retention.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Utilize Salesforce and Outreach.io to keep client and renewal reporting accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate changes to billing and contracts over the lifetime of customer’s account,
- Respond to customer NPS (Net Promoter Scoring) and other survey responses as appropriate. Work with Account Executives to close Expansion account deals.
- Provide in depth program design services for clients as appropriate, including account management and curriculum suggestions.
- After successful completion of apprenticeship, responsible for retaining account renewal revenue
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM systems highly preferred
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Desire to learn the fundamentals of how coding languages/frameworks/tools are used on development teams and as technology changes.
- High technical aptitude to learn basics of customer use cases for Treehouse products
Apprentices are paid $15 an hour with the expectation that after successfully completing the apprenticeship, they will be offered a competitive full-time salary and benefits.
After successfully completing the 3-month apprenticeship, you will be eligible for:
Healthcare: Full coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
PTO: 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, and 1 week off in late December
Retirement: 401(k) contribution match - Dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your salary
Continued Learning: $1,500 annual education budget (conferences, books, classes, etc.)
Friends & Family: Share Treehouse learning with the ones you love
Paid parental leave
Our mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. As an online school that has taught over 850,000 students about programming and design, we partner with companies to help them hit their hiring plans and create more diverse teams.
Diversity is key to our team members and students. Our diverse backgrounds make us better, stronger, and more innovative. We believe in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, and we are proud to serve Students of all colors, ages, genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to have the diversity of our team match the diversity of America.
Come join us and do the best, most meaningful work of your career.