Preparation6:59 with Pasan Premaratne
Succeeding at an interview requires careful preparation. Taking the right approach to interview preparation can make a world of difference. In this video, we go over a popular interview methodology and how to be best prepared.
Sample STAR Questions
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.
- Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgement and logic in solving a problem.
- Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.
- Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks.
- What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example.
- Give me an example of a time when you tried to accomplish something and failed.
- Tell me about a recent situation in which you had to deal with a very upset customer or coworker.
- Give me an example of a time when you showed initiative and took the lead.
- Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.
- Tell me about a time you were forced to make an unpopular decision.
- Give me an example of a time when you had to conform to a policy or decision that you didn't agree with.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up