Self-Assessment4:21 with Pasan Premaratne
Before beginning the journey down any career path, you need to evaluate what that career will mean to you - in terms of a job as well as your work life balance. We'll start by taking a self-assessment that can help us answer these important questions.
Questions for Self Assessment
- What do you want to do?
- What do you want out of a career?
- What kind of company do you want to work for?
- How important is company culture and attitude?
- What kind of responsibilities do you want in your career?
- What kind of salary and benefits do you desire?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up