How to Install Fonts3:20 with Hope Armstrong
Now that we have some general knowledge about typography, let’s install some shiny, new fonts and look at what to consider when choosing a typeface.
- Google Fonts - large directory of free fonts, all available as web fonts
- Adobe Fonts - unlimited for those with a Creative Cloud subscription
- Font Squirrel - free, even for commercial use. mixed quality.
- MyFonts Top Web Fonts - large directory of fonts
- Lost Type - high-quality fonts, some available pay-as-you-want for personal use
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up