Common Concerns3:07 with Dan Gorgone
Business owners cannot afford to let users have bad experiences on their website. Therefore, it’s important to understand some of the common usability issues that impact design and content, and how to meet the expectations of your users.
Things to Consider
- Where can one find the main navigation on your site? Is it in the same place on each page of your website?
- Does the font size vary from page to page, or is it consistent?
- Have you spell-checked your website?
- Does your homepage provide information about what the site is about and what you do?
- How much of the site can you review on your own, and what will you need help with?
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up