Labeling Content5:32 with Dan Gorgone
Once you organize content into groups, how do you label them? Labeling information provides the context users need to understand how your website or app is organized. Choosing labels that make sense and appeal to your users will be important to the success of your website or app.
- SPARK: https://sparkforautism.org/portal/homepage/
- Education.com: https://www.education.com/science-fair/article/battery-life-science-experiment/
- Insperity: https://www.insperity.com/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Trouble_in_Little_China
- WikiHow: https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Moths
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up