Sharing and Getting Feedback in Adobe XD6:49 with Hope Armstrong
Adobe XD has some built-in sharing functionality. In this video, we'll see how that works.
Adobe XD mobile apps for live previewing of prototypes
Syncing a project to your phone without Creative Cloud:
- Save your project anywhere on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cord.
- In the desktop XD app, click the Preview on Device icon in the top right corner.
- In the tooltip, you should see your phone's name listed with a green checkmark next to it. That means you're ready to see it on your mobile device.
- Now, look at your mobile device and click the "Live Preview" tab.
- How Might We? Questions
- Book jacket exercise described by Paul Boag
- User attention exercise described by Paul Boag
Additional screen ideas:
Booking a Ride:
- Select number of riders
- Driver is approaching
- Multiple destinations
- Payment selection
- Book ride
- Fare splitting with other passengers
Scheduling a Ride:
- Change in car availability
- Change in price
- Signup process
- App tour
- Report an unsafe driver
- Emergency support (911)
- Support for those traveling with children - infant car seats and child booster seats
- Routine commuter option
- Share ride with other passengers on route
- Social sharing with other passengers
- Text ride ETA to a friend
- Fun stuff like...the ability to choose the music in the car, food pickup, etc.
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up