Updating Content6:44 with James Churchill
Our website currently just has the boilerplate content that Visual Studio provided for us. Let's learn how to update our website's content.
We're just scratching the surface of what you can do with ASP.NET MVC views. Check out the official ASP.NET site for more information about views.
If you get stuck or want to help others, be sure to check out the Treehouse Community.
Here are some great resources for learning more about Twitter Bootstrap.
- F5 - Start debugging (i.e. build and run your website/project)
- Ctrl + Shift + F - Find in Files
- Ctrl + S - Save Current File
- Ctrl + R - Refresh the current page
- Ctrl + A - Select all
- Ctrl + C - Copy to the clipboard
- Ctrl + V - Paste from the clipboard
You need to sign up for Treehouse in order to download course files.Sign up