Welcome to the Treehouse Community
The Treehouse Community is a meeting place for developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels to get support. Collaborate here on code errors or bugs that you need feedback on, or asking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project. Join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today. (Note: Only Treehouse students can comment or ask questions, but non-students are welcome to browse our conversations.)
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and a supportive community. Start your free trial today.
Ryan Mouser400 Points
✅ Monday Check-in – Set your weekly goals
Happy Monday! 🎉
Are you ready for a successful week of learning and creating?
Mondays can be rough, but they don't have to be. Carve out some time in your day to write down intentions and goals for the week.
For best results, you'll want your goals to be SMART.
ℹ️ What are SMART Goals?
Infographic by The Coaching Tools Company
- Specific – Clarity is key to achieving your goals.
- Measurable – Tracking your goals and checking them off is imperative.
- Attainable – You want to be able to be in control of completing your goals.
- Realistic – Don't let yourself burn out and take on too much - be realistic.
- Time-based – Set deadlines and time limits to help you stay accountable to yourself.
- I will complete the Coda Basics track this week.
- I will learn with Treehouse for 30mins each day.
- I will spend 1hr coding each day.
I recommend setting 3 goals per day. If that feels like too much, go with 3 goals for the week. Remember: Your goals need to fit reasonably into your life so that you're gaining momentum as you achieve them and build productive habits.
📝 Daily Wrap-up
At the end of each day, write down or check off what you've achieved. You'll be amazed at how this builds your sense of accomplishment, self-esteem, productivity, forward momentum, and keeps Imposter Syndrome at bay.
We believe in you - you've got this! ✨