Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community!
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
Ankit Biswas280 Points
eclare a variable named firstName and initialize it to the string returned from a call to Console.ReadLine()?
Dave HarkerCourses Plus Student 15,510 Points
Hi Ankit Biswas,
Generally people give a challenge a fair go, then if stuck they ask for help. I'm not sure what you're asking for.
- Have you tried the challenge at all? If so, what did you try so far?
- Are you just looking for someone to provide the challenge answers?
Please let us know which of the following best describes your desired outcome:
- I tried and here's my code; where is the mistake and why?
- I'm entirely unsure, please give me the answer and explain it
- I don't want to try it! Just give me the challenge answers
Look forward to hearing back from you