Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community!
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
Aleksandra Laska5,343 Points
Can you please help me ?
def disemvowel(word): word.lower() word.remove('a', 'e', 'i', 'o', 'u') return word
Steven Parker225,712 Points
Here's a few hints:
- you'll probably need a loop to work with one letter at a time
- the "lower" method doesn't change the original, you have to assign it to something
- you won't want to change the case of any letters that will remain
- "remove" only takes one argument
- there's no "remove" method on a string, are you thinking of "replace"?