Command-line on Windows
There is a way to execute PHP on windows prompt? How it works? What I have to install?
Corey Cramer9,279 Points
First you need to download PHP and save it somewhere (e.g C:/php)
- Go to Control Panel and open the System icon (Start → Control Panel)
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Click on the 'Environment Variables' button
- Look into the 'System Variables' pane
- Find the Path entry (you may need to scroll to find it)
- Double click on the Path entry
- Enter your PHP directory at the end, including ';' before (e.g. ;C:\php)
- Press OK
- Restart your computer
Next time you open the command prompt type the following command to verify that it is working properly:
Thank you, I will try.