Emily Strobl5,113 Points
im so confused on what i have to do to pass this challenge
from models import Challenge def create_challenge()
Steven Parker203,748 Points
There are several steps yet to do here:
- you started your function definition, but it needs "name, language, and steps arguments"
- a function definition must end with a colon (":")
- the "steps" argument needs a default value (of 1)
- in the body of the function, you'll need to call the "create" method of the imported "Challenge"
- you'll need to pass it the same arguments, but convert them to keyword style