hi! I used ubuntu, but terminal shows me: 'no such file or directory (load error)' in the Variable work, Why? thanks
when I write in terminal it does not work and i used "Atom"
Maciej CzuchnowskiTreehouse Moderator 34,715 Points
Please elaborate. What commands did you run? Did you create the .rb file? Were you in the proper directory in the terminal?
Rogelio Valdez6,244 Points
- Make sure you created the file.
- That it ends on .rb
- And make sure you are on the same directory
- Use "pwd" to print working directory (current directory)
- Use "ls" (lowercase L) to have a list of files in the current directory.
- Use "cd" to change directory example: cd Documents/Ruby
If you are not used to terminal, make sure to read about it, watch some videos cause this should really help you out for future references, hope this helps.