Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Want to collaborate on code errors? Have bugs you need feedback on? Looking for an extra set of eyes on your latest project? Get support with fellow developers, designers, and programmers of all backgrounds and skill levels here with the Treehouse Community!
Looking to learn something new?
Treehouse offers a seven day free trial for new students. Get access to thousands of hours of content and join thousands of Treehouse students and alumni in the community today.Start your free trial
John Morris4,752 Points
How do I use .remove?
I'm trying to remove the last item in the list, but I can't figuure out how.
states = [ 'ACTIVE', ['red', 'green', 'blue'].remove("blue"), 'CANCELLED', 'FINISHED', 5, ]
Steven Parker227,167 Points
Here's a few hints:
- Don't modify the code provided
- Add your new code at the end of the file
- The syntax to remove an item from a list is: "
- This list has another list inside it. The "last item" is the last item of the outer list.
- The name of this list is states