Welcome to the Treehouse Community
Looking to learn something new?
John Morris4,752 Points
How do I use .remove?
I'm trying to remove the last item in the list, but I can't figuure out how.
states = [ 'ACTIVE', ['red', 'green', 'blue'].remove("blue"), 'CANCELLED', 'FINISHED', 5, ]
Steven Parker215,958 Points
Here's a few hints:
- Don't modify the code provided
- Add your new code at the end of the file
- The syntax to remove an item from a list is: "
- This list has another list inside it. The "last item" is the last item of the outer list.
- The name of this list is states