Anwar RizalmanPython Development Techdegree Graduate 33,620 Points
How do you transform these leading questions to effective questions that you should ask in an interview?
These are the examples in the videos:
- Would you rather go to the hassle of driving to a dated dancing studio or use this new, improved app on your phone?
- What did you think about that?
- Would you go to Spotify to find dancing music?
- What’s wrong with dancing studios?
- Please tell me how you would respond to a push notification reminding you to dance.
Steven Parker201,997 Points
The video explains what makes each question "leading", so you could rephrase it removing the parts that would convey bias.
For example, instead of "Would you rather go to the hassle of driving to a dated dancing studio or use this new, improved app on your phone?" , you might ask "Would you prefer driving to a dancing studio or using this app on your phone?"